Waitlist for WooCommerce allows users ( Registered and Non-registered ) to add out of stock products to the waitlist and they get informed by store manager or site Administrator through email when the product is back in stock.
- No more page reloads – Ajax is used for the core functionality, There is no page reloads so It will work speedily.
- search specific user – Easily manage your waitlists from the WordPress admin and Maintain a record of users that have been emailed an in-stock notification.
- Guest user – Registered customers, as well as Guest User, also can register themselves for the notification of the product.
- Ask Quantity – In the popup it will ask quantity to the users, how much quantity they need.
- Responsive Popup – Popup for the waitlist registration is completely responsive, and nicely works with any screen size like mobile, Tablet, and other.
- Sends email – Administrator or Store Manager can send emails to the customers individually, or bulk ( Product Vise ).
- types of products – The plugin Waitlist for WooCommerce supports all the different types of products of WooCommerce, like Simple Products, Variable Products, etc.